GYM ACCESS + ENERGIE ONLINE FOR ONLY £19.99 FOR FIRST 3-MONTHS! THIS WEEK ONLY!
WE WILL BE REOPENING ON WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2020!
**FOR THIS WEEK ONLY – OUR SPECIAL REOPENING OFFER!**
WE ARE OFFERING ACCESS TO GYM ACCESS + ENERGIE ONLINE FOR ONLY £19.99 FOR FIRST 3-MONTHS! NO CONTRACT! SAVE 60%!
Your Price Will Stay £19.99 After The Gym Reopens On 2nd December!
Usually £44.99 With £19.99 Joining Fee
Free Freezing Of Membership Available | No Contract - Cancel Anytime With Only 30 Days-Notice
Select The Start Date That Suites You
**ENERGIE FITNESS FOREST HILL GYM INCLUDED**
High Quality Capped Member Club | Two Huge Floors | 40+ in-Club Classes Per Week | Latest Equipment - Cardio, Free Weights, Powerlifting & Boxing | Personal Training Available
**ENERGIE ONLINE INCLUDED**
This Offer Includes Access To Our Brand New Premium Digital Fitness Offering - Energie Online | 50+ Live Online Classes & Webinars Per Week | Premium On-Demand Workouts | Training Programmes & Tips
SECURE YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
FOR ONLY £19.99, WHAT’S TO LOSE?
SIGN UP TODAY & DON’T MISS OUT! OFFER ENDS 2nd DEC!
PROTECT & CLEAN
1. We regularly undergo full sanitisation
2. We have increased the frequency of cleaning in all areas of the club, changing facilities and toilets as well all anything that is commonly touched
3. All members are encouraged to wipe down any kit they use and regularly sanitise their hands
4. We have installed hand sanitisers and Dettol wipes stations across both floors to ensure they are readily available for all
5. We have installed anti-viral filters in our AC and ventilation systems to ensure constant clean air circulation
6. We have provided all our staff & instructors with personal protective equipment and encourage members to wear masks when working out
7. We have revamped the changing rooms and reception for a better experience & hygiene
We want to keep you as safe as possible. So, we have created a new set of guidelines for using the gym – but will need your help for them to work. There are four golden rules:
- Don’t come in unless you are completely symptom-free.
- Stay 2m away from other members.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Clean your workout space and equipment after use.
If we all work together as a community, we can still get the feel-good factor and feel safe and full of #positiveénergie at the same time.
Where possible we have developed new layouts with the right spacing and/or will have the right amount of equipment available to ensure we can maintain safe social distancing. We will be updating our app to enable members to see live capacity and our booking system has been developed to help manage capacity and tell you when we are busy and when we are quiet. All these measures will ensure that our clubs won’t be overcrowded, and we are confident that we are best placed to manage our capacity and ensure all our members feel looked after, happy, and safe.
Mon - Thu 6:00am - 10:00pm
Fri 6:00am - 9:00pm
Sat - Sun 8:00am - 8:00pm
Forest Hill Fitness Club – where you belong...
Are you looking for a health club with a welcoming atmosphere, supportive staff who care about your needs, respectful members, a wide range of quality gym equipment, a prime location, clean facilities, and the best group instructors in town? If you are then énergie Forest Hill is the right place for you! Fully kitted out with state-of-the-art facilities and the very best cardio and resistance equipment, our clubs have something to suit everyone from the beginner to the advanced fitness enthusiast.
At énergie Fitness we’re proud to offer an unrivalled fitness experience for everyone. Whether you’re a complete beginner, a gym pro, or somewhere in-between our clubs deliver consistently excellent service and unbelievable value:
· Receive a warm-welcome on every visit
· Access to the very best fitness equipment throughout every club
· Great variety of fast-paced and fun fitness classes
· All the support you need from our friendly staff
· The option to work with our highly qualified Personal Trainers
· A vibrant atmosphere and empowering space to achieve your goals
>40 IN-CLUB CLASSES PLUS >50 ONLINE CLASSES A WEEK INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!
Boxing | Zumba | Pilates | Spin | HIIT | Yoga | Legs, Bums & Tums | Abs Blast | Body Pump | Power Circuits | Muay Thai Boxing | Kettlebells | The Yard | Stretch & Flex…and many more spread across 2x Studio Areas!
AND THE LATEST KIT!
6x Boxing Bags & TRX | Power Racks | Latest Cardio | Jungle Gym Cable Unit | Olympic Benches | Free Weights With Dumbbells Up To 50kg | Battle Ropes…and Much More!
A GREAT CONVENIENT LOCATION!
Just 1-min walk from Forest Hill station - Located on London Road, next to Sainsburys
· Brockley / Honor Oak Park - Brockley & Honor Oak Stations are less than 5-mins away from Energie Fitness Forest Hill via the Overground or by car
· Sydenham - Sydenham is only 1-stop from Energie Fitness Forest Hill via the Overground or National Rail; and less than 10mins by car or on bus routes 176 / 197.
· East Dulwich - East Dulwich to Energie Fitness Forest Hill is less than 10 mins via car or bus (routes 176, 185 and 197 stop right outside the gym!)
2-HOURS FREE PARKING!
Rather drive? No problem – there is 2-hour free parking available right behind the gym! Easy driving routes from Brockley, Honor Park, East Dulwich & Sydenham. And perfect for legs days! 😉
5-STAR MEMBER REVIEW ON GOOGLE!
"My husband & I started going to Energie Fitness in Forest Hill a few years ago, before it was taken over by the lovely new current owners. The previous gym wasn’t a pleasant place to work out in as it was dirty, smelt and the equipment looked like something that belonged in a museum. We then found out the gym was closing due to being taken over by new owners; who had plans to completely refurbish it. I wasn’t sure once it reopened I would go back but thought I would give it a go along with my husband. To our surprise, our first impression of the new gym was how amazing & lovely it looked! We were very impressed with what had been done to the gym & with all the new equipment that had been installed! There was also a variety of classes and programmes to suit all training needs on offer. The gym is a good size, set out over two floors, it’s bright, airy and clutter free with the changing room & facilities being well looked after and very clean. The classes are well attended and the trainers are always around to give tips and helpful advice. All the staff and personal trainers are more than willing to help when needed. The other reason we like going is because the atmosphere at Energie is great with the other members also being really friendly (it’s not intimidating like other gyms). I would highly recommend this gym to anyone!"
– Lizzie Pearce, May 2019
FOREST HILL VIDEOS
SPECIAL REOPENING OFFER: GYM ACCESS + ENERGIE ONLINE >> ONLY £19.99 FOR 3-MONTHS! OFFER ENDS 2ND DECEMBER!