Following guidance from Central Government and Public Health England in relation to COVID-19, all our clubs will be temporarily closed from Friday 20th March 2020 until further notice.
Over the weekend we will be providing our members with a selection of membership options, one of which includes freezing for no charge until we re-open.
We do not want our clubs to lose their members and encourage people to stick with us for the coming weeks, then we’ll get back to business when everything has been resolved. In the meantime, we will be sharing tips, ideas, inspiration and ‘join-in classes’ on social media to keep people active and connected to their local club.
We thank all our members again for their ongoing support during this difficult time.
Power yourself with positive énergie
We’re absolutely bursting with it. Our gyms are inclusive spaces where you feel like you belong and are inspired in whatever you want to do – whether that’s pushing yourself solo on our top notch equipment or joining people just like you in one of our specialist classes. Either way, you’ll leave buzzing.
There's no limit
to what you can
Whatever you need for a confidence-boost, you'll find it with us. Our first-class trainers are here to give you uplifting encouragement whenever you want it, and we'll make sure you have the advice - or space - you prefer. Whatever it takes to rediscover your get-up-and-go.
Mon - Thu6:30am - 10:00pm
Fri6:30am - 9:00pm
Sat 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 4:00pm
Finglas Fitness Club - where you belong...
Finglas is the newest gym in the Dublin 11 area. We offer a smarter way to exercise for the smarter person at a great value of €24.99 per month……… No Hassle! The gym is situated in the perfect location if you live or work in the area, just 2mins from Exit 5 on the M50. We have an abundance of free designated parking outside our door. We are located inbetween Circle K and the Peugeot garage.
We pride ourselves on being a fun friendly gym and whether you are an experienced or new gym user, our fully air conditioned gym and studio will provide all the cardio, resistance, free weights and functional training equipment that you require to achieve your goals. To help you on your journey to success we have a team of fully qualified personal trainers. We also offer a range of gym floor and studio classes, for example spin, Yoga and HIIT classes at no additional cost.
The énergie Group has been recognized as the outstanding performer in the UK and Irish Fitness Awarded Health Club Operator of the Year 2016 at the Flame Awards. We were also voted ‘Best Budget Chain 2014’ in the National Health Club Awards, so you can have every bit of confidence that you will reach your goals.
Group Fitness Classes
Our club will feature over 100 group classes a month. These classes range from high intensity classes such as Spin, TRX and HIIT and are all included as part of your membership. Guests are also welcome to try out various different classes on our timetable
The group classes are a great way to start your journey to a fun and fitter life. The sessions will be led by our fully qualified fitness instructors who will help you achieve your desired results. If you’re ready, were ready! Take a look at our Class Timetable to find your perfect workout.
At Finglas, you can benefit from our Personal Training Service provided by highly experienced and qualified trainers. Our personal training service involves one-to-one sessions focused on creating individual programs allowing you to concentrate on specific exercises that will help achieve the perfect results you desire.
Our personal trainers will conduct an initial assessment aimed at analyzing your fitness level and based on the assessment, they will put together a program, which is specifically tailored for you. The exercise program will take into account your current fitness level as well as nutrition aimed at ensuring that you achieve your desired goals. Ultimately our personal training team will guide you through a program, which will help you improve your diet and lifestyle.
Class Timetable Description:
- Spin: Intense Training Workout Using Bicycles In The Spin Studio That Gives Maximum Results In Minimum Time. (Spin 30: Spin Class For 30 Minutes, Spin 45:Spin For 45 Mins).
- Abs: Class In Which Various Types Of Workouts And Equipment Are Used To Engage The Core And Abdominal Area
- Hiit: (High Intensity Interval Training) Involves Performing Quick Intense Bursts Of Exercise Using Maximum Efforts And Then Followed By Short Recovery Periods In Which You Can Take A Minute To Breathe.
- S&C: (Strength & Conditioning) Low And High Intensity Full Body Workout To Increase Strength And Muscle.
- Rig Circuits: Functional Based Full Body Workouts In Rig And Blue Sprint Track Area, Such As Weights And Boxing.
- Kettlebells: A Type Of Weight Training Workout Which All Parts Of The Body Is Exercised. It Increases The Heart Rate Effective Cardio And Gives Fast Results For Strength And Muscle Toning.
- Killer Combo: Involves A Variety Of Full Body Exercises That Will Develop Strength And Burn Calories Quickly.
- Body Blast: A High Intensity Full Body Workout Which Involves A Combo Conditioning And Cardiovascular Training Exercises, (E.G. Bodyweight, Hand Weights), To Increase Heart Rate, Burn Fat And Improve Core Movements, Strength And Cardio Fitness.
- LBT: (Legs, Bums, Tums) This Full Body Workout Class Involves A Variety Of Lower Body Exercises That Will Target All The Major Glute Muscles To Shape And Tone Thighs & Bum, As Well As Your Core & Ab Area To Create A Tight Abdominal Wall.
- Bootcamp: A Military-Like Group Physical Training Class Lead By Personal Trainers, Which Involves A Number Of Different Functional Training Exercises And Equipment To Burn Fat And Boost Your Metabolism.
- Bars & Bells: A Tough And Effective Class Using Barbells And Kettlebells With Bits Of Cardio To Create A Fully Body Workout Which Will Improve Overall Conditioning, Strength And Speed.
- Pilates: Low Impact Ab Exercises And Stretches Performed On A Floor Mat To Improve Physical Strength, Core, Posture, Stability And Flexibility As Well As Focusing On Proper Breathing And Developing Mental Awareness.
- Pump: Consists Of Medium To High Level Intensity Resistance Training Using A Barbell Which Involves Performing High Repetitions Using Light To Moderate Weights Which Gives You A Total Body Workout And Helps You To Get Lean, Toned And Fit Quickly.
- 20/20: A Full Body Workout Which Involves Two Spilt 20 Minute Blocks Each Focusing On A Different Discipline. The First Block Is 20 Minutes Of Weight Training, Followed By 20 Minutes Of Spin On The Bikes, To Get Heart Rate Increasing, Test Your Core Muscles And Improve Your Flexibility.